Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sister Sells Brothers Online For Christmas Gifts

I find out something cool that might be some one is looking to help this girl for her Christmas Gifts.


If you or someone you know would like to bid on a date with the Walters twins, check out their Craigslist post by clicking here

This what i find out in her craigslist page.

Hi: I'm a 14 year old girl in a wheelchair and I need some spending money for Christmas Gifts. With my disability, I can't babysit, wash cars or other things that reguire the use of legs, so, I decided to auction off a date with my handsome twin brothers and yes, they are twins! They are single, 22 (legal) and like I said very handsome. All of my friends think so too! One of them is a firefighter and the other is a web developer. They have agreed to help me with my venture. The date will include dinner at a fine restauant, drinks and transportation (in Austin and surrounding area). It would be a fun evening out and would make a nice gift for a couple (or one) ladies. Please submit your offers and I will update them each night at 8:00 pm. The highest amount wins, bid high, cause I have to pay for the date. Females only please (my brohers insist), and over 21. The date will be Saturday the 20th, and the bids close on Friday the 19th at 8:00 pm. Anyone wishing to make donations to Kristin's Christmas Wish can make a donation at any Bank of America Account#5010 0108 1132 The Kristin Walters Medical Fund.


Prakash's Graphic Signature

No comments: