Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nirali Fozdar In Indian Idol 4 from Aahmedabad.


Nirali Fozdar from Ahmedabad has been learning music since she was a toddler. She is young, fun loving and a complete foodie. Nirali is so determined to pursuit music professionally that she travels to Mumbai almost every weekend to train under Pandit Satyanarayan Mishra and Gautam Mukherjee. She has also performed in many live shows and won accolades for her performance at local music competitions. One of her big achievements was when she shared the same stage with singers - Sunidhi Chauhan, Shaan and KK. Nirali has also rendered her voice for a Guajarati film and advertising jingles. Today, her biggest support is her family who constantly encourage her to take her talent ahead with Indian Idol 4 and pursue her career in music.

Watch this video & you will see what happen with Nirali in Idol 4.
Nirali means: Different

About myself: I started learning singing when I was three years old. I am a B Com graduate. You’ll always find me with a smile on my face. I’m very sensitive and emotional. I’ve done a lot of stage shows in Ahmedabad and did playback for a Gujarati film

Family: I am closest to my sister. My father works in Arvind Mills and my mother is a housewife. My elder sister is an advocate

Inspiration: Asha Bhosle, Sunidhi Chauhan

Fear: Death

One thing I would like to change in myself: I would like to change my habit of saying things to people on their faces. I would also like to be a little more self-centered

Pals on Indian Idol 4: Sourabhee

As before we all Gujarati pople voted none other than the
very talented, the heart-throb of millions, the singing sensation - Style Ben Aishwarya Majmudar from Ahmedabad !!!! in Chote Ustad Star Voice Of India.
Aishwarya Majmudar Winner Star Voice Of India

Now, We need to support Nirali Fozdar and send as many as vote we send for Aishwary Majmudar so that's a way we can have again and first time in history indian idol 4 in ahmedabad.

No comments: